Eyecare shouldn't cost an arm and a leg.
Our Eyecare Plan
It is a monthly payment plan which can benefit both NHS and Private patients as these benefits include:
- Comprehensive eye examinations including full OCT and Optomap retinal examinations
- Priority given for urgent or emergency appointments
- Any additional tests required with specialist equipment at no extra cost
- Significant savings on ALL frames purchased - 25% reduction
- Non-prescription sunglasses reduced by 15%
- Free spectacles service
- Free Soft Contact Lens fitting
- Frame discounts and free Soft Contact lens fitting also applies to members’ children under the age of 19.
Please ask at reception for further details
More about Eyecare Plan
Eyecare Plan is a monthly payment plan with an initial minimum term of 24 months. If you cancel within this time, we will invoice you for the full cost of examinations taken but not fully paid for.
One month’s notice is required to cancel thereafter. Cancellation of your Direct Debit will automatically cancel your membership.
Speak to an Optician
Make an appointment today to speak to one of our expert staff
No more posts to load.
Load More Posts